Bliss Integrated Communication is a 42-year old integrated marketing communication agency that partners with top-tier healthcare, financial and professional services companies—and those who live “in between”—to build reputation and sales through strategic PR, thought leadership, targeted digital media and analytics. Bliss focuses on finding the whitespace that makes each business unique, driving toward business goals and securing real results. Clients include some of the most respected names in the industries served; average tenure among large clients is eight-plus years. What sets Bliss apart is its dedicated and experienced executives, an understanding of how to forge deep, long-lasting client partnerships and an unwavering commitment to success.
For more information about Bliss Integrated, please visit us at www.blissintegrated.com.
Bliss Integrated Communication currently has several openings for Senior Account Executives, among our 3 practices: Healthcare, Professional Services, and Financial Services. Candidates will have the opportunity to support 2-3 accounts within these practice groups.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Serve as the day-to-day support for select clients, managing both strategy and execution
- Develop and edit content (bylined articles, blog posts, external marketing collateral and other press materials)
- Develop media relations strategies, goals, media targets and pitch angles
- Serve as information leader on client teams, demonstrating industry or media-driven knowledge that directly and indirectly affects the client
- Route articles of interest to account teams and client
- Assist in the development of long-term client plans and program recommendations and developing budgets
- Manage reporting mechanisms for client and account team
- Participate with senior team leaders in client presentations
- Coach/mentor junior staff and review their work for accuracy
- Aid in the research and development of new business proposals
Qualification requirements include:
- BA or BS in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years PR agency experience required
- Experience and strong interest in financial services, professional services, and/or healthcare
- Strong media relations skills
- Understanding of digital media role in integrated communication strategies
- Experience managing accounts and strong client interactions
- Works effectively within a team, demonstrating coordination, communication and problem-solving contribution
- Flexible approach; has the ability to change priorities against changing client and team needs
- Ability to grasp complex content