Are you a project manager who is passionate about changing behaviors for good and fantastic at building relationships? If so, we should talk. Soon. We're planning to move quickly, so if this looks like the right opportunity for you, send your application over today!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
C+C Seattle is looking for a motivated, highly organized Senior Account Executive (SAE) who is a whiz at running and supporting client projects with the perfect balance of great results and great relationships, while helping to keep things running on-time and on-budget. Day-to-day responsibilities range from supporting the creation of social marketing and PR strategy plans, to managing project timelines, to media pitching, social media implementation, and events planning. The primary function of the position will be working in a team setting to support C+C clients’ campaigns, which range from traditional PR and marketing campaigns to behavior change focused outreach. Day to day work could include organizing community outreach, writing website copy, pitching media, or loading and evaluating Facebook ads.
The ideal SAE candidate will have at least five years of experience working in a communications role, preferably in an agency environment. This position will fill both support and lead roles, depending on the project. This person must be detail-oriented, work well in a fast-paced environment, and have strong project management skills, as well as strong writing and editing skills (press releases, newsletters, blog posts, tweets, etc.).
· Work with internal & external team, including cross-functional and sub-contractors, to plan, implement, and evaluate integrated PR and social marketing campaigns
· Own client relationships
· Manage client budget and timelines
· Write content for a variety of materials including: social media, press releases, press materials
· Pitch media
· Work with and lead internal account teams to meet client deadlines including supervising junior staff in support of client work
· Create high-level reports
· Manage production of creative projects and events (e.g., collateral materials, organizing staffing, creating logistics plans, etc.)
· At least five years’ marketing and communications experience (agency experience preferred)
· Great relationship skills
· Ability to proactively identify the tactics needed to jump start client projects
· Experience acting as the point person for clients on marketing/PR projects
· Fluency with social media tactics and trends
· Demonstrated writing skills (yes, we will test you!)
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Ability and love of multi-tasking; excellent organization skills
· Ability to work and adapt in a rapidly moving environment
· Resourcefulness and a focus on seeing the work through to the end
· A four-year college degree, or equivalent experience
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AT C+C
You value inclusion and diversity and are open-minded and respectful. You genuinely care about our clients’ issues and our goal of doing good work. You are ego-free. You’re flexible, positive, forward-thinking, and passionate about results. You’re collaborative and value a work culture where awesome ideas can come from anywhere (yes, even interns!). You have a sense of humor. You’re kind.
C+C provides a competitive salary with full benefits; the opportunity to work with a great team and change the world for the better.
HOW TO APPLY
Picking up what we’re putting down? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “SEA-SAE” in the subject line.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.